Friday, July 31, 2009

DESIGNER DEALS!!!

true religion, seven for all mankind, citizens for humanity & more

We want the guys lookin' good! We have great men's labels.

Your little dude will be the envy on the playground.
This designer girls rack has broke my bank many times!!!!
Every girl loves a designer hand bag!!!

I love designer clothing. I love the funky patterns. I love the quality. I love that it's unique. I just love it. It is an obsession I know I share with many! We recognize the need to fulfill the desire to find these items at great prices. I think I love the hunt for these items as much as the clothes themselves!


To satisfy this need for many...here in Coralville we have created a Designer department. We have clothing and accessories for the whole family. We have consignors from around the country that consign with us awesome designer labels. You can find great labels you won't see anywhere else!


We are twittering about our awesome merchandise daily. Follow us on Twitter:
stuffetccv

stuffetcic

stuffetccrw

stuffetccre


Stay informed on Facebook!!! Become a fan and join our group page!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment